Aim your sights high-play one of Ireland’s most scenic 18-hole courses
An alpine-style clubhouse with ample parking, changing facilities, bar and dining/function room.
Check out the
Pro Shop run by Dylan Burke
Bar & Restaurant
We would like to welcome John Deasy and Gillian Flynn to “The View” , the new Bar and Catering facility at Clonmel Golf Club.
We wish John and Gillian the very best of luck in their new venue together and would ask all members and visitors to support them going forward.
Why not visit the Club for a well-earned breakfast, tasty lunch or book in for that special occasion.
Now available for hire for private functions, please contact Bar/Office for more information at 052 6124050
The Pro Shop
The Clonmel Golf Club Proshop, headed by Tipperary’s Dylan Burke, is a top-notch facility that caters to golfers of all skill levels. As the Head Golf Professional, Dylan brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the club, providing a high level of coaching, while holding certifications from both TPI and TPI Junior. One of the standout features of the Proshop is the presence of a Trackman, a cutting-edge technology that allows golfers to analyse their swing and improve their game.
With a range of high-quality equipment and apparel on offer, the Clonmel Golf Club Proshop is the ideal place to stock up on all the essentials needed for a great round of golf, along with custom fitting and club repair. Dylan and his team pride themselves on providing friendly and knowledgeable service, ensuring that all visitors feel welcome and well cared for.
Wicklow Golf Club
- The arrangement allows for six four balls Monday to Friday and four fourballs at weekends. Tee times are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the host club.
- Tee times are also subject to availability due to “major competitions”.
- Reciprocal golf is available to all paid up male and female playing members, include Junior, Intermediate and Senior members (excluding Country & Distance).
- Club Members are not entitled to a free round under these arrangements if they are playing as part of a golf society or group booking.
- All bookings must be made through the Club Pro Shop or Club Secretary.
- Each club will be responsible for monitoring and recording rounds used. Player’s must show their Golf Ireland card and the host club may ask for proof of membership.
- Visiting players must abide by the host club’s rules and regulations including dress code.
- Guests of Members will pay member guest rate.
- Reciprocal Golf is available for Open Competitions by paying member entry fee rates.
(052) 612 4050